You must submit the following to OPPAF for the Pre-Medical Council:
1. A picture for identification purposes. After picture is received you will be given evaluation forms.
2. Solicit a minimum of 5 faculty evaluations (3 from science/math faculty) and to verify with OPPAF that they have been received. Due date: May 15, at the end of junior year.
3. A resume that includes the following:
4. A copy of transcripts from all colleges you ever attended.
5. A copy of your electronic application from Application Services, which are Online (see below). Make sure that you include a complete listing of all professional schools to which you are applying, with their addresses. (Note: If you are applying online, you may print them from the online application.) Your name and online application ID number from the application service must appear on all pages.
6. A copy of your MCAT, DAT, OAT, or GRE results.
7. You must take the appropriate admission test in the spring of your junior year (or fall of your senior year).
8. You must inform OPPAF of all interviews, rejections and acceptances in writing and advise us of the school that you will be attending.