Important resources for Adelphi’s pre-health students.
The Office of Pre-Professional Advising and Fellowships (OPPAF) has prepared an extensive list of resources including:
- Member medical schools
- Foreign medical schools
- Pre-health professional programs
Other sources of information:
- Northeast Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- Books published annually: Medical School Admission Requirements; Admission Requirements of United States and Canadian Dental Schools; Veterinary Medical School Admission Requirements
- Books on reserve in library (check the card catalog)
- School catalogs
- Bulletin boards on the third floor of Levermore Hall with postings of relevant information and events.